Thursday 12 September 2013

Rimmel Match Perfection Review


After 8 hours of wear, still holding on!

Price ~ £.6.99
Shade Range ~ 11 shades
My Shade ~ 010 Light Porcelain
My Skin Type ~ Dry with slight oily patches around my nose and chin
How Many Stars ~ 5 out of 5 stars

What Rimmel Say ~ Light perfecting radiance foundation. Traceless coverage for perfectly flawless skin under any light. Lasts all day.

What I Say ~ This foundation I will admit I bought purely because it was cheap and I had ran out of my Bourjois foundation I was using at the time, that being said I was really pleasantly surprised when I tried it and found that it worked great and dare I say was a much better match than my Bourjois foundation, so much so that I have just recently purchased my third bottle! Something that is not common with me at all, I am normally the type to get bored and try something new by the time the bottles three quarters of the way done!

Shade wise I find this matches perfectly and I am as pale as they come, so finding a foundation that actually matches and doesn't make me look the slightest bit orange is a task a lot of the time. I usually get I'd say about 8 hours wear out of it with a primer underneath, I've never personally tried without a base so I couldn't truthfully comment on that side of things. I love that it is specially designed so that adapts to your skin colour to give you a perfect match that looks natural at the same time.

However I do find that it applies really nicely, I use my stippling brush to apply it with and it goes on smoothly and doesn't stick to any dry patches on my skin! I find the coverage medium however I have found that you can built it up to a higher coverage without it looking cakey. At the end of the day I also found that it wore off gradually and subtly, not in patches which is a big A+ from me!

I love the new design of the bottle, I do also like that although it is a drugstore foundation it comes with a pump included with means less wastage. Due to the pump you can actually control how much product you want coming out onto your hand.

So have you guys tried this and most importantly did you like it? What are you current favourite drugstore foundations?

Elle
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment